17g coffee: 260g water
Aeropress with filters
There are many ways to brew a great cup on an AeroPress. Check out our preferred method and tips below!
- Preheat Aeropress with paper filter and weigh out 17 grams of coffee*
- Discard rinse water
- Grind coffee to a fine-medium and place into brewer
- Place press upside down on scale and tare the scale
- Slowly pour all 260 grams of water in, gently place the plunger on top and wait for 55 secs
- After 55 secs, flip over and slow press for 20 secs – stop pressing as you hear air
*If you wanted to use volume, it would be about 3 tablespoons of coffee, then fill with water to just above the 4.